If you aren’t clear about why you wake up in the morning, the surest way to get a semblance of an answer is to write down your bucket list.
If you don’t know why you just took it from that a-hole customer of yours, you need a bucket list.
One of the most powerful ways to tidy up your life & business is to create a bucket list.
How To Create Your Bucket List
Think 50 years into the future and imagine your regrets. You are on your deathbed, and you say, “I’m sorry I didn’t get a chance to .”
Your family, your business, and your God will thank you for doing this work.
In 5 years:
- Where would I like to be living?
- What would I like to own?
- What would I like to have done, completed, achieved?
- How old will my kids be?
- What will my kids be doing? What grade in school?
- How old will I be? My spouse?
- How will I feel physically? Emotionally?
In 10 years? In 15 years?
My bucket list includes:
- A week of off-the-grid, uninterrupted vacation this year.
- Writing, recording, & staging a musical.
- Spend a week at Disneyworld (40th birthday party, anyone?!).
- Visit Europe.
- Coach a basketball team.
- and more.
Now that you’ve got a bucket list going, you have some direction in answering the question of “Why I Live”.
Next we need to figure out “Why I Work”.