If you are looking for local Minneapolis – St. Paul WordPress training, you’ve come to the right place!
Over the last decade, I’ve served as adjunct faculty member teaching WordPress at St. Paul College of Design, taught numerous WordPress classes through Minneapolis Community Education, have led workshops for Minnesota Interactive Marketing Association, taught free beginner WordPress workshops at Hennepin County Library, and have led custom 1-on-1 WordPress training workshops for businesses and non-profits.
I’m excited to help you or your team learn WordPress skills to push your business or non-profit forward.
- WordPress How-to & Basics
- How to host your website
- How to integrate your WordPress website with Hubspot, Mailchimp, and other popular email marketing tools.
- How to automate your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social media from your WordPress dashboard.
- How to build pages and blog posts from scratch.
- How to use WordPress to manage events & calendars.
- How to manage your e-commerce website.
- How to set up membership, e-learning, and paid content websites.
As part of my service, I optionally provide an evergreen WordPress training video library, a video screencast of our 1-on-1 workshop, and custom training videos that you can access at your and your team’s convenience.
My 1-on-1 WordPress training workshops are value-packed and easy to schedule. Get started by contacting me.