There are only three benefits to owning a business:
- You get to decide where you work.
- You get to decide with whom you work.
- You get to decide when you work.
If you aren’t taking advantage of all 3, you are missing an opportunity.
If you aren’t taking advantage of any of the 3, then you are stupid like I was.
How To Not Be Stupid Like I Was:
- Outsource some significant stuff.
- Let bad things happen.
- Tidy up your freelance biz.
- Be bold & take risks.
- Get quick wins so your business relationships will weather the storms.
- Get curious & develop your Mindset of Innovation.
- Change today rather than tomorrow.
There. See how easy it is to be smart?