You are running a business that provides for you and your family.
Wouldn’t it be nice to have someone in your corner? Someone to run ideas by? Someone who understands the pressures you face daily to secure customers, follow up on emails, return calls, pick up the kids from school, schedule the plumber to fix that leaky toilet, pay your bills on time, convert business leads into paying customers, etc.?
Wouldn’t it be nice to just pick up the phone and have someone on the other line who can help you clarify next steps?
Don’t you wish you had someone to call when the going gets tough? Someone who can help you prioritize your time, money, and energy?
About 5 years ago, I was drowning. As a solopreneur with 5 years’ experience, I had leads coming into my business on a weekly basis.
The problems were numerous:
- I was having trouble following up on leads and converting them to sales.
- The loudest lead got the bulk of my attention even if it wasn’t the best lead.
- Consequently, I was wasting a lot of time following up on low-value or bad-fit leads.
- My customers were suffering on account of my lack of strategy around priorities. Especially my best customers.
- My best customers, who were usually the quietest, were leaving.
- My worst customers, who were always the loudest, were sapping my best energies and time.
- I was burned out.
I reached a point where I decided I was either going to throw in the towel and quit or make drastic changes. I decided on the latter and haven’t looked back.
My journey to a sustainable business has been marked by all sorts of good-faith failures. Mistakes include:
- Hiring a CEO rather than a coach
- Hiring 12 employees rather than a sales person
- Securing a 401k plan for my team.
- Sacrificing month-over-month recurring revenue for big dollar, short-term contracts
Basically, I was flying blind! I didn’t have an a business advisor to point me in the right direction.
Thinking back, if I knew then what I know now, I’d probably be retired right now. Not kidding.
During the first 5 years of my business, I made strategic blunders that cost me thousands of dollars per month (compounding!). Those mistakes are clear to me now, and I can help you avoid them.
I didn’t invest in the right places, and I didn’t pursue the right types of work.
My dad was my primary business advisor during those years, and despite the fact that he’s an amazing person, his view of business and risk is very different from mine.
A solid business advisor could have saved & earned me hundreds of thousands of dollars through simple coaching practices (that I have since become aware of and have put to great use).
I am not promising the moon here.
I am promising business coaching and advising that allows you to optimize your solopreneur lifestyle.
The tools we will use are numerous, and they all start with you.
Through my customized solopreneur coaching curriculum, we will discover & unleash a new and more powerful YOU.
It all starts with a phone call.
From there, we’ll dive deep, figure out where you need to go, set weekly, quarterly, annual (and beyond) goals, and then meet weekly to keep you on track.
It all starts with a call. Contact me today.