I’m on a 3+ year journey to make my working life a great fit for my life!
- I’m doing more in-person meetings.
- I’m doing more walk-and-talk meetings.
- I’m taking meetings on my cellphone while walking around a lake or on one of Minneapolis’ many foresty trails.
- I’m conversing with customers about more than just business.
- I’m sharing more of my personal trials with business customers.
I’ve been doing the above, because I have the following values:
- To act and live authentically.
- To act and live joyfully and playfully.
- To build stronger relationships with people.
- To speak and act honestly.
- To move my body.
As I’ve gotten clear about what I’ve wanted out of life, I’ve gotten clearer about the products I want my WordPress business to deliver.
- I’m decreasing phone calls and increasing 1-on-1 In-Person WordPress trainings in Minneapolis.
- My sales calls are getting longer and more interesting, as I let my curiosity play out more. I’m discovering things that customers need but didn’t ask for.
- My customer relationships are better, because my products are more inline with who I am as a human. They like me better – I like them better.
- My energy is up.
- I’m coaching other Minneapolis freelancers!
- I am leading a new monthly meetup for small business owners in Minneapolis.
It’s been a 3-year+ process to even discover and write down these values and then to create/change products that better-suit them.
And it’s an evolving process + product list! I’m open to ideas and playfully-curious!
We can all push our work lives to be more inline with our values if we just try.
Wouldn’t that be nice?
p.s. If you’d like to chat about the above, schedule a free quick call with me!